March 28, 2008

Names

Okay so I was blog surfing today and found a site that supposedly tells you how many people in the world have your same name. Well, with a name like Katie Williams, I have always been curious about this. So I looked up my name. 1,199 people in the US with the same name as me. And Brian...7,823. Ha ha. That's why Bauer has the name that he has. We had to think of something that wouldn't be the same name as thousands of other people. It says that there are 0 people named Bauer. I'm pretty sure that is wrong but at least there aren't 8,000.

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1,199
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

1 comment:

Momberger said...

Wow! That is cool! I wonder how many people have my name? That would be interesting. Maybe I will steal your idea! Hee hee!