April 20, 2010

I CAN'T KEEP UP

Ug! I feel like it's chaos around here. I just can't keep up. I haven't felt well and you know when you are sick and you just don't feel like cleaning? Yeah, well, I need to learn how to clean anyways. Now here I am with heaping loads of laundry, a pile of clutter on the kitchen counter, filth and dust all over the house, a disgusting car, a million errands that need to be run, and a to-do list longer than my arm. Bauer has no clean underwear, we have no normal meals, and I am starting to stress. And to top it off, we have tons of things going on this week. We have plans EVERY night. And all I want to do is lay down and rest. Luckily I don't work Mondays and Tuesdays so I have had some time to get things done. So I go, go, go all day. I am checking things off my list and I will get there slowly. But man...hopefully not too slowly.

1 comment:

The Bliss Family said...

Katie, I've seen your house when you think it's messy. . .and it is never as messy as you think it is. :) You're not allowed to visit our house. . .you would think you were staying in a dump! :)

Those pictures of Bauer playing baseball are so cute! He is changing so much. He's getting so big! Bella came in, saw the pictures and said "Who's that?" I said, "That's Bauer" and she said "Oh, Where's Katie?"