June 28, 2010

FATHER'S DAY


Okay, so I know I mentioned Father's Day in my extremely long catch-up post but it was at the end and I was tired of blogging so I didn't post any pictures. I know - I'm a slacker. So here are my cute boys on Father's Day. Bauer is very lucky to have a wonderful dad. I know everyone says this on Father's Day but Brian truly is a wonderful dad. He is so loving and caring and meets Bauer's every need. He is a supporter, a coach, a playmate, a teacher, an example, a provider, a protector, and Bauer's best buddy.

Bauer gave all of his grandmas a boquet with pictures of the two of them for Mother's Day so it seemed only fair that his grandpas (and his dad) got the same. But since grandpas love treats more than flowers, we made a different kind of boquet for them...


And speaking of boquets...check out this beautiful boquet that Brian and Bauer gave me for my birthday...


Alright, and the last picture...me and my daddy celebrating our special days together...

No comments: