August 31, 2012

SUMMER

I have been reminded by a couple of people that it has been quite a while since my last blog post.  Sorry about that.  We have had another busy and wonderful summer.  Since I'm not so good with words, I think I'll just summarize with pictures.  So here's what we have been up to:

Mother's Day...


 Knox's 1st time swimming...
Knox's blessing...




Bauer's birthday...
Lake Powell (trip 1)...

Father's Day...


  Zoo Trip...


Matt & Tia came to visit...
USA Women's soccer game...
Random cute picture of Knox...
 Aquarium...
 Bauer's toe injury (don't play with workout equipment)...
 Knox helps Daddy work...
 1st day of 1st grade...


 Knox sleeps in his own room for the 1st time...
Bear Lake...

 Lake Powell (trip 2)...


 Another cute one of Knox...
 First time trying solids...
First Utah football game...
 6-year-old pictures...
 Cute brothers...
 4-month-old pictures...

I think that about wraps it up.  Hopefully I didn't forget anything.  Maybe I will get ambitious and post a little more about our fun vacations since there are a ton more pictures but don't hold your breath :)

2 comments:

Momberger said...

I know I say this every time but I cry every single time I see your blog. I miss you guys so much. When I grow up I want to be like my big sister!!

Auntie Elaine said...

love - Love - LOVE the new post and all the pictures. Looks like a fun summer!