June 14, 2008

5th WEDDING ANNIVERSARY


Brian and I have now been married for 5 years. It has gone by so quickly but a lot has happened. We both graduated from college, found good jobs, bought a house, and had a sweet baby boy.

I have absolutely loved the time I have been able to spend with Brian and I am so excited to share the rest of eternity with him. He is the love of my life and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful companion.

We spent our 5th Anniversary in Costa Rica where we were on a vacation with Brian's family. In the morning, we went with the whole family on an excursion where we went on a catamaran and looked for dolphins (we saw quite a few) and then went snorkling. After the excursion we cleaned up and packed and then went to get a couple's massage. We were sharing rooms with his family on the vacation but for our anniversary, we had our own room at another hotel. It was fun to get away for a little while and spend some time with just the two of us. Brian is so much fun to be with. We had a great time.

Happy Anniversary Brian! I love you!

1 comment:

Momberger said...

Congrats you guys! 5 years is such an accomplishment and you two always look so happy together. We love you guys and hope the next five and the five after that are even better! Happy anniversary!