October 6, 2008

OUR PIRATES

Well, it is time for the anual Halloween costume pictures. This year's theme - Pirates. We went back to Gardner Village and Wheeler Farm this year. Bauer and Paislee both had their ups and downs but we got a couple of cute ones of each of them. Bauer is such a stinker. He refuses to look at the camera and smile. So of course, we had to take a little potty break in the middle of pictures and while we were in the bathroom he said "mom, take my pictre. Cheese." It was the cutest smile I got all day. Darn kid! I sure do love those little stinkers though!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Sooo cute. You are a great photographer! Those costumes are amazing too.

Momberger said...

Those two are just so dang adorable! I love their costumes. I am glad that you were able to find such cute ones! GOod jobon the pictures. When I get skinny I want you to take pictures of me and Matt.