October 15, 2009

SLACKER

I have been such a slacker with my blog lately. It seems like there has been just too much going on but really I just haven't made the time for it. So here is what we have been up to for the past few weeks.
Hee Haw Farms: Back in September, Bauer and I went on a field trip with his school to Hee Haw Farms. Bauer was so excited to go and see the animals. Honestly, it wasn't the best field trip ever but it was fun and Bauer was happy.
Soccer Pictures: The day that the soccer league did pictures, Brian and Clint (the coaches) were playing in the neighborhood golf tournament so as a team we decided not to do pictures and instead, I took pictures of the team. They turned out pretty well and we didn't have to stand in line forever to have them done so I was thrilled.Lake Powell: We finally had a chance to take the boat to Lake Powell. Because of work we only got to go for a weekend but it was worth it to be able to go. Saturday was beautiful and we had a great time. Then on Sunday it was so windy that we couldn't even get on the water for fear that we might sink the boat. So we ended up driving all that way for a day of boting but the surfing was awesome. We can't wait until it warms up again and we can go back out. Oh, and did I mention that Bauer got bit by a goose? Yeah, we had backed the boat into the water and Brian was picking me up at the dock after I dropped off the car. Bauer was leaning over the side at geese and all of the sudden he started yelling. The goose had bit him right on the lip. I couldn't believe it. It broke the skin but he was fine.

Halloween Pictures: I always take pictures of Bauer in his Halloween costume so of course I did again this year. We planned to go with Amanda and Paislee and then just before it was time to go, Bauer decided to swallow a quarter. Long story short, we had to go have an x-ray done to make sure that the quarter had made it all the way to his stomach. Amanda and Paislee came with us to the hospital to have the x-ray and then we went and did our pictures. Good thing he's such a cute little stinker.

1 comment:

Momberger said...

I love those pictures of Bauer in his costume! Cute lil stink!!