November 29, 2010

LET THE CHRISTMAS SEASON BEGIN


I love Christmas time! I am always a big baby about the cold but I sure do love the decorations and festivities. I have never been a huge fan of Thanksgiving but I hate starting to celebrate Christmas before it so I always put up my Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. Well, this year I started a little early because I had two little boys that were so excited they couldn't wait. Collin came to sleep over on Thanksgiving night and I had told them that I would be putting up the decorations the next day. They were so excited that they asked if they could put up Bauer's tree that night. So as soon as we got home from our Thanksgiving party, Brian brought up the decorations (thanks Bri!) and the boys got started. They decorated the tree completely by themselves and they did an awesome job.


That night Brian started his Christmas celebration as well. Last year, he and Suzzi started a tradition among the family to set up an inflatable manger scene in a family member's yard and the manger stays at your house for a couple of days and then you pass it on to the next person. We were the last people to get it last year so we had to store it over the year and got to start the tradition again this year. So Thanksgiving night he and Suzzi went and delivered the manger to the first house. Oh, and did you notice the Wise Man in the picture? Look closely...

...oh, it's Brian.

Also, a HUGE thanks to Trevor and Tommy for puttin up our Christmas lights this year.


1 comment:

Momberger said...

I watched three Christmas movies yesterday just because it was Dec 1!!!!