November 29, 2010

HARRY POTTER


Make fun all you want...I love Harry Potter. I do. I love the books, I love the movies, I love it. Brian, on the other hand, does not. So when the movies come out, I always make my parents promise to take me when they go see them and this year we decided to go on my mom's birthday. So my parents took me, Bauer, and Collin and we had a little Harry Potter birthday party. My mom had bought some cute wands and let each of the boys pick one to take. Bauer was really weird about it at first and didn't want a wand but then when he saw how much fun Collin was having with his, he decided he would pick one. And from that moment on, he and Collin didn't stop putting spells on each other. They took their wands to the movie and thought they were pretty cool and even learned some new spells.

No comments: