November 3, 2011

Ya know...when I became stay-at-home mom, I thought oh man, this is gonna be so awesome. I'm gonna get so much done. I'm gonna have all kinds of time to catch up on my scrapbooking, update my blog all the time, make some of the crafts I have been "Pinning" for later..' and so on - you get the point. Well, as you can see by the status of my blog...that hasn't been happening. What the heck! But the thing is...I feel like I have been running around like a madman every day. So what in the world have I been doing? Good question. I'm not so sure. Anyways, the point of my ramblings here is that I really do want to keep up on my blog. I get so excited when I go into one of my siblings' blogs and they have a new post. So I want to keep mine up so they can see what's going on with us too. It makes me feel like we aren't so far away. Hopefully soon I will be able to make some time to update what's been going on with us since Lake Powell but for now I just have one awesome picture for you. Bauer will kill me if he finds out that I posted this but it was just too funny to not share. I sent him in to get his bag to go trick-or-treating and this is how he came out...


1 comment:

Auntie Elaine said...

He's cute no matter what!! I'm glad you feel the need to blog since I've been missing the updates, I can only look at Powell pics for so long!! hugs to all!