August 31, 2011

LAKE POWELL

Lake Powell is one of our very favorite places to go as a family and this year we got to go for 10 days which was AMAZING. Here are some things we did (in no particular order)...


SURFED...

AND LET BAUER STICK HIS HEAD IN THE WAVE...

BOOGIE BOARDED (Bauer's personal favorite)...

GOLFED...

TUBED...

CLIFF JUMPED...

WAKEBOARDED...

CAUGHT FROGS...

SHOWERED OFF THE BACK OF THE HOUSEBOAT...

HUNG OUT WITH FRIENDS...

DROVE THE BOAT...

NAPPED...

HUNG OUT WITH FAMILY...

WENT SHOPPING...

PUT ON LOTS OF SUNSCREEN...

SAW A RAINBOW...

JUMPED OFF THE TOP OF THE HOUSEBOAT...

WENT DOWN THE SLIDE...

SWAM...

AND ENJOYED THE SCENERY...

How in the world would anyone not absolutely LOVE this place!?

3 comments:

Momberger said...

Looks so fun but I can't believe I missed you! I hope I can get off the days in October so I can come play with you!

Auntie Elaine said...

love, Love, LOVE all the fun pictures!! Bauer is adorable!

The Bliss Family said...

Bauer is a little dare devil! I can't believe he jumped off the cliff! Not to mention all the other things. So fun!