December 4, 2008

TYPE ONLY 1 WORD

Okay, so I got this in an email from my cute friend but I am a much bigger fan of blogging than email so I decided to post it. Here is the rule: you have to answer all of these with one word (except on the list 4 things). I cheated on a couple.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Brian
3. Your hair? Long
4. Your mother? Jeri Lynn (I know, two words but she doesn't like to be called Jeri)
5. Your father? Trent
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your favorite drink? Sprite
9. Your dream/goal? Stay-at-home-mom (does that count as one word)
10. The room you're in? Kitchen
11. Your fear? Speaking (in public that is)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home (back to the stay-at-home mom thing)
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Outspoken
15. Muffins? Occasionally
16. One of your wish list items? Laptop
17. Where you grew up? Utah
18. The last thing you did? Drive (home from work, hence the mood)
19. What are you wearing? Boots
20. Your TV? Sports
21. Your pet? None (as long as I have anything to say about it)
22. Your computer? Slow
23. Your Life? Awesome
24. Your mood? Eh... (which roughly translated and put into a movie quote means "I've had better")
25. Missing someone? Nope
26. Your car? Denali
27. Something you're not wearing? Coat (odd for me)
28. Your favorite store? Kohls
29. Your summer? Short
30. Your favorite color? Green
31. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
32. Last time you cried? Week?
33. Four places you go often? Wal-Mart, Work, Restaurants, Babysitters
34. Four of your favorite foods? Mexican, Mexican, Mexican, Mexican
35. Four Places you would rather be right now? Disneyland, Beach, Florida, Santee
36. Four people you tag? Tessa, Amanda, Ange, Anyone else that wants to

1 comment:

The Bliss Family said...

I'd rather be in Disneyland too! Vacations are always too short...