April 2, 2011

ZUMBA!!!


I have this new obsession...Zumba. A couple of my friends invited me to go to a class with them a few months ago and I wasn't so sure about it. I almost backed out and I'm not really sure why but I was scared and nervous and felt really awkward. But I went anyways and from that time on I've been hooked. Zumba is so much fun and it's such a great workout. I have tried all kinds of other workouts: Turbo Jam, P90X, Insanity, etc. but nothing burns as many calories for me as Zumba. And the best part is that I honestly don't even feel like I'm working out because I'm having so much fun. So now I've decided to try teaching a class of my own. I'm going to teach at 8:00 on Tuesday nights at Canyon View Arts Center (12652 S. 2700 W. in Riverton). Classes will be free in April so if you want to come try it out, join me April 5th, 12th, and 26th.

No comments: